on their subjective, personal sensations and observations instead of objective, scientific anatomical charts.
I find this act translational rather than imaginational.
1. Fuchu Art Museum, Tokyo, 2008 workshop + exhibition views
2. Aomori Contemporary Art Centre, Aomori, 2010 exhibition views
3. The Kindergarten of Suomenlinna, Helsinki, 2010 workshop views
4. Setagaya Art Museum Miyamoto Saburo Memorial, Tokyo 2011 workshop views review
5. GREEN, Akita, 2011 (as part of FMOCA Art Talk program) review
6. Ocean Route, Tokyo, 2011 (as part of Ongoing School project) Facebook album
7. Atelier Teru Teru, Tokyo, 2011 workshop views
=> The Ueno Royal Museum, Tokyo, 2012 exhibition views
8. Hiroshima City Museum of Contemporary Art, Hiroshima, 2012 workshop views
9. Swiss International School, Basel, 2012 workshop views exhibition views
=> selected drawings exhibited at Anatomical Museum of the University of Basel, Basel, 2012 exhibition views
10. Motokaga Elementary School, Tokyo, 2012 workshop views
=> Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo, 2012 exhibition views
11. Marugame Genichiro-Inokuma Museum of Contemporary Art, Kagawa, 2012 workshop views (including video) exhibition views
12. Art Lab Aichi, Aichi, 2012 review
13. Creaviva, Zentrum Paul Klee, Bern, 2013 workshop views
14. WIELS Contemporary Art Centre, Brussels, 2013 (scheduled)
15. Zeughaus Teufen, Appenzel, 2013, as part of "Bim Grill" project (scheduled)
You can organize this workshop by yourself (but please contact me first!).
1. Kota Kumagai version at a nursely school in Akita, 2010 >>
top | news | statement | works | CV | contact |